Ten Companies that tried to buy Facebook
The following are the list of ten companies that offered Facebook some huge bucks but still failed to buy it..
- An unnamed financier from New York offered $10 million in June 2004.
At that time Facebook was known as thefacebook.com
- Google came knocking in the summer of 2004
- Viacom offered $75 million on the table in March 2005
- In the spring of 2005, MySpace too wanted to buy Facebook
- News Crop the new parent of MySpace also wanted to buy Facebook
- Viacom Again in the end of 2005
- For the last time, Viacom came again the year 2006
- Yahoo offered $1 Billion in 2006
You may find this interesting too…